Many store bought toothpastes contain chemicals and unwanted ingredients. Here is a simple recipe on how to make your own natural toothpaste in your own kitchen.
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon green clay
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cloves
- 1-2 drops orange essential oil
- 1-2 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
Mix well and put into a squeezable container. A small plastic bag with a tiny hole cut out will work if it is closed up again in between usage. You can also use a small jar with a tight fitting lid, and dip your brush into the mix.